Letter mail and postcards – it couldn’t be easier
Designing, franking and sending your letter mail is now even easier
Print your own stamps
Get your stamps even faster: Pay online and print your stamps straight away – onto printer paper, labels or directly onto an envelope.
Select postage and print now:
Formats and weights
Your individual options for letter mail dispatch
Standard and Kompakt letter items
- DIN B6, 125 mm x 176 mm
- DIN C6, 114 mm x 162 mm
- DIN lang, 110 mm x 220 mm
- Standard weight: up to 20g
- Kompakt weight: up to 50g
Gro?brief and Maxibrief letter items
- A5, C5, B5, A4, C4, B4 sleeve formats
- Gro?brief weight: up to 500g
- Maxibrief weight: up to 1,000g
- Rectangular or square formats e.g. 140 mm x 90 mm
- The maximum weight is roughly equivalent to that of an empty French fries container.
Addressing your mail correctly – to ensure safe delivery
Your mail arrives faster when the address information can be read automatically. Please note the following when addressing an envelope:
- Only write on the front of the envelope
- Position the sender address at the top left, and recipient address at the bottom right
- Stamps or other forms of franking, top right.
Format template – getting the postage right
Place the letter or postcard at the bottom left to ascertain the letter format. Then push the letter through the measurement slot to check the height/thickness. Now you know whether you are posting a Standard, Kompakt, Gro?brief or Maxibrief letter item.
Letter scales are not simply a device to measure the weight of letters: With a high-quality, shatterproof housing, MAULreflect scales score points visually with their slimline, elegant proportions, and during use with user-friendly single key operation.
Ordering stamps and packaging materials online
Order all your letter dispatch requirements conveniently online: envelopes with stamps, mail pouches, boxes etc.